Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Birthday party

Katherine's cupcakes were a hit. From what I was told, everybody who had them liked them, even the principal had one when he came in to visit. I'm thumbing my nose into the direction of the 'careful' people, those who don't know how to live anymore. The ones who believe that strangers would actually, really put razor blades or poison in candy at Halloween. OK, that's really unprofessional and uncharitable, but there you have it.


We had the birthday party on Friday. Lucky for me Lisa was willing to help, because otherwise I'd have gone made long before the party was over. But when I told her: "You're in charge", she actually took charge & simply told me what I needed to do.


We had 9 kids altogether. Here are some pictures of the birthday girl.




No comments: