Saturday, March 8, 2008

Three down, .....

It's been three weeks and we're adjusting nicely. Last night our neigbor friends were over. They didn't want to have dinner (am I such a bad cook?), but we had drinks and they ended up not leaving until almost 11. Nice to have that. Katherine had a sleep over, which I didn't intend to happen since I wanted to go skiiing today, but it was asked without consulting me in advance, and who am I to spoil my daughter's fun? So, no skiing. It would have been a beautiful day for it too, verry sunny, crisp air and the snow would have stayed hard all day.

I think we're morphing into an average American family. We had oven fries and fish sticks for dinner last night and tonight for dinner we went to the Jack in the box drive-through and I bought the kids a meal and had a milk shake myself. It was a good milk shake. With whipped cream and a cherry on top.


Then we came home and turned on Mummies Alive!! and now the kids are watching Power Rangers on the couch. They look very cute, I think. The picture doesn't do them justice.



Katherine just caught on to the title of this post, my smart girl.

No comments: