Tuesday, February 26, 2008


Since I just talked to you, I wanted to create this blog. It turned out to be very easy to create it, and you can read it too. I could even make quick notes from work and not spend more than a few minutes on it. I'll have to check that out.

Another thing I did on Sunday was to put a dowel in the kitchen cupboard. It wasn't that expensive, or that hard to do. Katherine helped me position it, so it's a little more forward than I would have put it, but she wanted her coat to hang straight down. Now I want to put a board or something on top of the heater so their gloves don't fall behind the heater anymore. I was pretty stoked about it, and the kids think it's cool too. It's definitely on par with the dorky shelves we made that you can also see in the picture. The kids immediately started using it and I haven't had to tell them to hang their coats up anymore. Maybe we'll keep it there.

No comments: